"What ever you do, do it well." - Walt Disney
I didn't always know that I wanted to be a writer, I'm not going to lie to you. But I'm the type of person that seizes opportunities when they're presented and I quickly realized it was more than just a job to me; it was my passion. Writing in all forms is a beautiful form of not only self-expression, but also of communication. I don't pretend to be an expert on things that I'm not. But if you take the time to get to know me, you'll quickly realize my passion and attention to detail is projected onto all projects with which I am involved.
I am a writer; writing is what I do. And following the words of Walt Disney, I intend to do it well.
an abbreviated History of david jagneaux
- Successfully competed in Varsity High School Debate, ranking in the top 15 at the National Forensic League tournament
- Began writing on a freelance basis for video game news and reviews websites
- Reached the top 32 ranking at The American Collegiate Moot Court Tournament
- Worked as a Call Center Operator, Library Attendant, Office Assistant, and more while finishing school at UNT
- Worked as a Copywriter at a Medical Services company
- Earned two simultaneous Bachelor of Arts degrees in Technical Communication and Political Science
- Wrote business plans, pitch decks, and marketing reports for a business consulting firm in Dallas, TX
- Moved to California, got engaged, and started the next chapter of life
- Currently employed as an Associate Technical Writer at a SF Bay Area based SaaS tech company
- Also currently freelancing as a game journalist and web content writer